Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
29th Division Living History Group
The 29th Division seeks:
To as accurately portray infantry companies of the World War II 29th Division. Our members will only utilize appropriate uniforms and equipment, and proper demeanor, to provide the best possible portrayal of the WWII infantryman of the 29th Division.
To participate as an effective means to both educate the public about the 29th Division specifically and U.S. infantry in WWII generally, as well as to be the active guardians of the memory of the 29th Division of 1941-1945.
To educate ourselves about our history. We seek to learn as much WWII history as possible from not only available materials, but from the best available sources we know of - the 29th Division veterans.
To create a positive, fun and learning atmosphere for our members . This is a hobby, not a job.
Support the efforts of the 29th Division Association and 29th Division veterans. We seek not only their support for our efforts, but to support their events and efforts wherever and whenever possible. They won't be here forever. They deserve not only our support, but also our appreciation -- a simple
29th division world war two military history reenactors living history
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
1 seconde(s) => 11.9 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
33 with 19 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.