Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
ActivePoint, Natural Language Processing, ActiveFlip, TX5 search, nlp new technology, smart search, Guidance engines, Reporting tools, e catalog software, Buyer guide, context search
A natural language engine, with sentence contextual understanding, that helps on-line customers find the information they're looking for. ActiveFlip - A unique e-catalog that lets users browse, find and read about products the old fashioned way. Guided engines that help and direct customers towards appropriate solutions. A reporting tool that is based on user system logs which enables system owners to know exactly what the on-line customers are asking for and unable to find. An integrated chat system that allows the User to also consult with a company assistant when available.
Natural Language Processing, cable finder, virtual sales rep, reporting tool, search, sales, ActivePoint, context search, ActiveFlip, chat system, CRM, Contextual Understanding, help desk, TX5 technology, e-catalog, Conversion Rate, Smart Search, Product Locator, NLP, finder, buyer guide
- Title : Several users don't like to put in their favorites too huge Titles.
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
1.73 seconde(s) => 12.31 kb/s
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
40 with 30 ALT filled
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.