Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
ADUni.org: ArsDigita University Alumni Website
ADUni.org is the website of the alumni of ArsDigita University (ADU). ADU was a one-year, intensive post-baccalaureate program in Computer Science based on the undergraduate course of study at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The majority of the instructors were professors from MIT and the program was tuition free. After running from September 2000 to July 2001, seeing the first class through graduation, the program was forced to shut down. This site serves a dual purpose. It is here to tell the story of ADU and it is here to carry on the school's mission of supplying free education. Toward this latter end, ADUni.org provides all course materials and lectures generated during the program to the general public for free use.
Computer Science, ArsDigita University, free education, teaching resources, distance learning, aduni.org, philip greenspun, post-baccalaureate, MIT, online lectures, video lectures, experimental education, programming, e-learning, online learning, masters, higher learning, java, scheme, ArsDigita
This site was built and designed by ArsDigita University alumni, including Andrew Bangert, Michael Sisolak, Heather VanAelst, Christopher Crick, Seth Plough, Christopher Walker, and Rusty Holleman
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
1.05 seconde(s) => 7.52 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Encoding : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
9 with 9 ALT filled
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.