Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Welcome to the AFCONS INFRASTRUCTURE
AFCONS Infrastructure Limited is a part of Shapoorji Pallonji Group which is the third largest construction group in India with a group turnover in excess of `120 billion. Over the last five decades, AFCONS has emerged as one of the leaders in Infrastructure EPC Industry by continuously delivering world-class services in the areas of Marine, Highways, Bridges, Metro, Tunnels, and Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas. The company has a transnational presence in almost the entire spectrum of infrastructure activities. In fact, it is one of the pioneers and leaders in infrastructure development; involved in executing of large and complex projects, both in India and overseas.
Infrastructure, Construction, AFCONS, EPC – Design and Build, Marine, Jetties, Wet Basins, Dry Docks, Breakwater, Slipways, Wharves, Intake, Outfalls, Industrial, Industrial building, Intake Channel, Culvert, Compound Wall, Effluent Treatment, Outfall, shopping malls, workshop, dry dock complexes, cooling water pump houses, Oil & Gas, Onshore, Offshore, Gas projects, submarine pipelines, LNG Tanks, Surface Transport, Bridges, Flyovers, Viaducts, Elevated Corridors, Highway Constructions, Rail & Metros, underwater tunnel, longest rail bridge, world’s highest Arch type railway bridge, LNG & Downstream Hydro Carbon, LNG Terminals, Hydro & Underground , Tunneling, Hydro Works, Cathodic Protection
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
2.35 seconde(s) => 3.91 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
20 with 8 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.