Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
sustainability, social responsibility, social media, brand marketing communications | Creative Solutions
Creative Solutions offers creative design services that lead to increased revenues. We provide creative design strategies and critical problem solving bridging the gap between your business and your customers.
web design company, content management systems, CMS, e-commerce, e commerce, graphic design company, brand communications, Boston graphic design companies, web site design massachusetts, logo design, branding, image identity, corporate identity, data sheets, annual reports, marketing communications, brochures, direct mail, corporate brochure design, creative design services, Creative Solutions Inc, Needham, John Bergdoll
index all, follow all
- Title : Several users don't like to put in their favorites too huge Titles.
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
2.29 seconde(s) => 7.44 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
56 with 22 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.