Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
AMC Networks Inc. Homepage
AMC Networks Inc. owns and operates AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv and IFC Films, entertainment brands that produce and deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that creates engagement with global audiences across multiple platforms, generating value for advertisers and affiliates.
AMC Networks Inc., AMC Networks, AMC, AMC On Demand, AMC HD, Filmcritic.com, Filmsite.org, IFC, The Independent Film Channel, IFC Free, Sundance Channel, Sundance Channel OnDemand, FullFrontalFashion.com, WE tv, WE tv On Demand, WE tv HD, WE Volunteer, GuySpeak.com, IFC Center, IFC Films, IFC Midnight, IFC Productions, Sundance Selects, AMC/Sundance Channel Global, AMC Networks Advertising Sales, AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, Charles Dolan, Josh Sapan, Joshua Sapan, Ed Carroll, Sean Sullivan, Sean S. Sullivan, Jamie Gallagher, John Giraldo, Bob Broussard, Charlie Collier, Jennifer Caserta, Sarah Barnett, Kim Martin, Jonathan Sehring, Arlene Manos, Paul Rehrig, Bruce Tuchman, television, TV, cable, cable television, cable programming, entertainment, film, programming, programmers, multiplatform, entertainment brands, film distribution, film production, film exhibition, video-on-demand, on demand, on-demand, VOD, SVOD, transactional on demand, HD, high definition, high-definition
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
0.61 seconde(s) => 25.09 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
115 with 7 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
NH New Hampshire
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.