Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
American Express FINE HOTELS & RESORTS
American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts Online allows Platinum and Centurion cardmembers access to booking services for over 600 of the finest properties worldwide.
American Express, Fine Hotels and Resorts, Platinum travel, Platinum Card Travel, Platinum Travel Service, Platinum Card members, Platinum Cardmember, Travel Agent, Vacation, Vacations, Beach Resort, Golf Resort, Spa Resort, Ski Resort, Luxury travel, luxury hotel, luxury resort, luxury vacation, special travel, travel Privileges, special travel amenities, premium travel, premium hotel, premium resort, premium vacation, information and booking, great vacation values, quality travel services, reservation, reservations, skiing, business travel, adventure, exclusive travel, exclusive travel offers, exclusive resort, exclusive travel amenities, United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Pacific, special offer, offers
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
2.17 seconde(s) => 25.11 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
19 with 12 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.