Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Welcome to APIIT - Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Malaysia
Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) is acknowledged to be one of Malaysia's premier private institutions of higher learning for technology. Since its inception in 1993, APIIT has produced more than 13,000 highly skilled technology professionals in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, and has earned a reputation for excellence in education and research and development. APIIT, UCTI offers internationally benchmarked undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various areas of Computing, Information Technology, Media, Technopreneurship, Business & Computer Games which focus on developing students into well-rounded professionals with the right blend of knowledge, skills and attitudes to succeed in their careers.
APIIT, Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Malaysian College, Malaysian Education, Malaysian University, Malaysia, Study in Malaysia, Best University in Malaysia, Top University in Malaysia, IT & Business Degrees in Malaysia, UK Degrees in Malaysia, Staffordshire University UK, Staffordshire degree, Staffordshire degree in Malaysia, APIIT Malaysia, APIIT Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur College, Educational Institute in Malaysia, Masters in IT Management, Masters in Technology Management, Malaysian IT University, Msc, Masters, Diploma, UK Degree, Malaysian Business University, UCTI, Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation, International Students at APIIT, International Students in Malaysia, APIIT R&D, R&D in Malaysia, Award winning University, APICTA Awards, PIKOM Awards, Ministry of Education Awards, international, university, malaysia, degree, Best students, Top students, admission in Malaysia, foreign students, Scholarships, international students, APIIT TPM, Multimedia, Software Engineering, Computing, Internet Technology, IT Institute, Media, Games, Business, Computer Games
- Title : Several users don't like to put in their favorites too huge Titles.
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
6.95 seconde(s) => 2.22 kb/s
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
22 with 3 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.