Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Artefact - Technology Product Design for the 21st Century
Artefact is an award-winning technology product design company dedicated to defining next-generation products and user experiences that lead to preferable outcomes for society, humanity, and the environment. Founded in 2006 by design leaders Gavin Kelly and Rob Girling, Artefact helps forward-thinking businesses and organizations around the world through strategic practices in design, research, and technology. Artefact has earned a reputation for delivering keen insights, effective execution, and world-class design for leading consumer electronics and technology brands. Artefact is headquartered in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood / phone 206.384.4952 / fax 206.282.1631 / 225 Terry Avenue North, Suite 300 / Seattle, WA 98109
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Not provided
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
0.85 seconde(s) => 63.58 kb/s
- Language : unknown.
- Encoding : unknown.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
6 with 1 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.