Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Welcome to Baby Elephant Ears Inc - Support your baby in style - a multi-use headrest providing spinal/neck alignment and comfort
- Title : Several users don't like to put in their favorites too huge Titles.
- Description : Not provided
- Keywords : Not provided
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
0.59 seconde(s) => 21.54 kb/s
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
25 with 20 ALT filled
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.