Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
where baking meets artistry
Bakers Royale, BakersRoyale, Baker Royale, bakersroyale, bakers royale, baker royale, Baskers royale, baking blog, cupcake blog, dessert blog, cake blog, cookie blog, how to make buttercream, frosting recipes, bake, best baking blog, cocktail cupcakes, cocktail dessert recipes, baking, mini cake, mini cakes, cake, cupcakes, cupcake, dessert, chocolate cupcakes, easy buttecream recipe, chocolate cupcake recipe, vanilla cupcake recipe, desserts, cookies, holiday cookies, fast and easy desserts, fast and easy baking, fast and easy cakes, fast and easy cookies, how to make, how to bake, royal icing, fondant icing, best cupcake recipe, best yellow cake recipe, cake recipes, cookie recipe, holiday baking, fun baking ideas, best home baking desserts, baking techniques, cake techniques, how to decorate a cake, how to frost a cake, how to make homemade candy, homemade candy recipe, candy making, techniques, cake decorating techniques, christmas cookies, christmas desserts, easter desserts, easter breads, Easter cookies
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
0.43 seconde(s) => 129.1 kb/s
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
43 with 42 ALT filled
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight less keywords by using this tag else you could decrease their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.