Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Bejamble Sales Monitor :: Secondlife Vendor System
Second life vendor system. In the virtual reality world of Second Life, merchants such as yourself derive income by selling their creations or products to other players in exchange for some amount of the local currency (Lindens). What you sell is part of your sales and marketing plan. However how you sell, how you control and monitor your sales, and how you deliver the products are the parts of the process provided by BSM. In other words, BSM handles presentation of the product, collection of the money, delivery of the product and record keeping of all transactions. In one simple, easy-to-manage system, every step of the sales process is handled for you.
second life vendor system, secondlife, second life, vendors, vendor system, script, networked, vendor, sales, sales tracking, sales monitoring, monitor, gift, card, credit, delivery, kiosk, xstreetsl, redelivery, notification, HUD, split pay, pay, affiliate, franchise, reseller
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
1.56 seconde(s) => 9.86 kb/s
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
5 with 6 ALT filled
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.