Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
Benchmark Foam: Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foam Manufacturer
Benchmark Foam is an expanded polystyrene (EPS) manufacturer. Our EPS foam can be used for construction insulation in many applications such as tapered roof systems, heated flooring insulation, concrete forming systems (Benchmark ICF, Fold-Form & Lite-Form), custom molded packaging, signs, storm shelters and structural insulated panels (SIP's). We also manufacture GeoFoam, recycled eps360 and Insul-Skirt.
Benchmark Foam, foam, eps foam, expanded polystyrene, EPS, Benchmark, EIFS, architectural accents, insulation, heated flooring insulation, Insulating concrete forms, packaging, storm shelter, SIPS, insulated concrete forms, roofing insulation, geofill, geofoam, lite deck, fold form, litedeck, peanuts, recycled EPS, Insul-Skirt, signs, foam signs, composite signs, foam forms, cake dummies, Thermo-Snap, ThermoSnap, in floor heat, www.BenchmarkFoam.com, green building, eps360, skirting, concrete forms, concrete form, RV skirting, foam shapes
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
2.77 seconde(s) => 17.19 kb/s
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
17 with 4 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
USA United States
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.