Preview of the website in Thumbnail size.
Meta Keys provide information about a given Web page, most often to help search engines categorize them correctly. They are inserted into the HTML document, but are often not directly visible to a user visiting the site.
BESIX - Home
BESIX Group is the largest Belgian group, operating in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, environmental projects and roads. BESIX is also active in the production of raw materials, facility management, real estate development and concessions. It profiles itself as a multi-services group, from client idea to realization and operation.
BESIX, BESIX group, grootste, belgische, contructie, gebouwen, infrastructuur, milieu, milieuprojecten, wegen, productie van grondstoffen, facility management, vastgoed, ontwikkeling, multi-dienstengroep, opdrachtgever, realisatie, uitbating, Burj Khalifa, Ferrari Experience, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, België, Nederland, Frankrijk, Luxemburg, Equatoriaal Guinea, Kameroen, Saudi-Arabië, Marokko, Polen, Azerbeidzjan, Bahrein, Egypte, Zwitserland, Australië, BESIX, BESIX group, la plus grand groupe belge, construction, bâtiments, batiments, infrastructure, environnement, environnementaux, industriels, exploitation de carrières, facility management, développement immobilier, concessions, groupe multi-services, conception, réalisation, exploitations, Burj Khalifa, Ferrari Experience, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Belgique, Pays-Bas, France, Luxembourg, Guinée Equatoriale, Cameroun, Arabie-Saoudite, Maroc, Pologne, Azerbaidjan, Bahrein, Egypte, Swiss, Australie, BESIX, BESIX group, largest, Belgian, operating, construction, buildings, infrastructure, environmental projects, roads, production of raw materials, facility management, real estate development, multi-service group, client idea, realisation, operation, Burj Khalifa, Ferrari Experience, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Belgium, The Netherlans, France, Luxembourg, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Saudi-Arabia, Morocco, Poland, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Egypt, Swiss, Australia
- Description : Only 160 characters are displayed by Google.
- Keywords : Some search engines accept 255 characters max.
- Robots : Not provided. You could use INDEX, NOINDEX, FOLLOW, NOFOLLOW
- Revisit-After : Not provided. You should use 7 (days) by default.
- Author : not provided
Content Properties provide information and statistics about the type of content provided.
11.54 seconde(s) => 4.15 kb/s
- Loading Time : Too much time to load page. Try to optimize your html code by compressing it.
- Text/HTML Ratio : You need to use more text for indexing.
Files Linked provide informations about the files included to build the page.
18 with 11 ALT filled
- Alt : Not enought Alt in Image
Links provided to display and browse this website.
Robots control whether search engine spiders are allowed to index a page or not, and whether they should follow links from a page or not.
Headings highlight the important keywords by levels.
- H1 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H2 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H3 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H4 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
- H5 : You need to highlight more keywords by using this tag to increase their importance.
MicroFormats are HTML extensions used for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, products, reviews, resumes, recipes etc. Sites use Microformats to publish a standard API that is consumed and used by search engines, aggregators and other tools.
- You should use Microformats to help search engines classify you.
Header makes browsers and search engines know about your page redirection.
GET / HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
IP determines the server address.
Geolocation displays where the server Ip is located.
Analysis : Visitor Geolocation by Alexa.
Analysis : Regional / City interest by Google.
Analysis : Daily Traffic Rank Trend by Alexa.
Analysis : Daily Reach Graph by Alexa.
Analysis : Unique Visitors by Compete.
Analysis : Backlinks discovery by Majestic SEO.
Analysis : Monthly Global Page Views by Quantcast.
Analysis : Monthly People by Quantcast.
Analysis : Web Search Interest (Worldwide, Past 12 months) by Google Trends.